- CAPM or PMP Certification
- Highly sought by multinational companies
- Adaptable for those with or without work experience
- Some Public university transfer courses
This program is intended to prepare a student for a career in Project Management. At the end of this program, students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of project management operations, including human resource management, risk management, budgeting and accounting, marketing, and business computer applications.
- High school diploma/completion certificate or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 130; Smrt English 130; IELTS 5.5 overall with a minimum score of 5.0 in each section; TOEFL iBT 46-59; CAEL 45.
- Meet your English requirement by studying on campus at the Canadian College of English Language.