Health Care Administration is a business program that will provide students with the business and leadership fundamentals specific to the field of health care. The program is designed to help students develop managerial and leaderships skills and to provide a wide base of business skills in a health care context such as financial, communication, human resources, leadership, operations, and critical thinking.
Two or three year college diploma or a university degree Student must meet one of the language requirements.
- Canadian College English Placement test, Pass
- Smrt English English 145, Pass
- St. Lawrence College ESL Advanced, Pass with 70%
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in each section)
- TOEFL CBT 220, TOEFL IBT 83